New here... Referred.

Steelers and Browns :scratch:

Welcome to TCG :dance: and start collecting the best team from that division ... the Bengals ;)

:ban:

Let him have the Squeelers and Chris/-Dustin can share the Stains too. We have enough Who Dey Collectors here between me, you and Andy

Welcome Christopher

Thank you...

...everyone for the warm welcome. I am glad to be here and I hope to get to know you all... or do I?!? Haha.

To re-cap a little, I am an Ohio State fan so we won't have to worry about the SEC trailer park becoming one more full. My mom is a Browns fan and my dad is a Steelers fan so until the Browns play the Steelers I am a fan of both. I am not, however, a Cinci Bung-holes fan at all. Haha. I am a fan of a lot of diff players from diff teams in the NFL though so I spread the love pretty evenly outside of my Steelers and Browns. Since they are both out of consideration for a Superbowl I am for the rest of the season an AJ Hawk/Packers fan! I want to see Favre go out on top!!

Thanks again everyone... as soon as I can I will get my collection up on photobucket. I am a newb so pickings are somewhat slim but I do have quite a bit of nice stuff, so, enjoy and feel free to contact me whenever. I like talking and meeting new peops!! Later for now.

-Christopher

Christopher (Chris?) Next time Dustin comes over next time to root for cards, you'll have to see if you can make it over too.

Dustin get's my Browns, but I have a few Steelers here and there maybe we can work a trade for your Bengals

Sounds good to me. I dont have a whole lot of Bengals but I do have a really nice Kenny Irons 2 color Helmet #/50. I pulled it a couple weeks ago from 07 rookies & stars.

hey christopher welcome to TCG

you will find that this site is WAY better than any other site out there

we do allow ebay spam here, and pretty much anything goes accept spamming of other sites.

all of us are pretty much like family and we argue like family too.

we are the kings (and queens) of freebies and we are certainly helpful when it comes to assisting members in getting stuff for their collections.

all collections start from nothing, so no worries on not having much, i have a bunch, but mostly it sucks :salut:

Back