New Forum: No Purchase Necessary

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Like the title says, we have opened up a new forum here at TCZ. The forum is No Purchase Necessary (or NPN). Use this forum to share all of your NPN success stories or, if you've never participated in any NPN programs, find out how you can get free card directly from the card manufacturers.

Very nice Mike, I have tried to participate in them but have not been fortunate enough to get anything back yet. But I do enjoy seeing what everyone gets though.

Very nice Mike, I have tried to participate in them but have not been fortunate enough to get anything back yet. But I do enjoy seeing what everyone gets though.

I've only submitted to a few of the Upper Deck ones, and have received 1 card. It wasn't a "hit". Just an insert. My plan, though, is to send in as many as I can and document it to see if it's "worth it" after about a year, or so. I'll definitely keep everyone updated on my progress in the NPN forum.

Same here. I tried a couple of years ago both online with UD and one or two Topps through the mail I think, but didn't get any. Probably because I waited too long that particular year.

Having documented my success ratio over the last year I honestly would say it isn't worth it. At the same time I have no problem doing it. I did get a 1/1 Marvel sketch card from Upper Deck.

I wish I could share a story, but I cant lol.. unless "as a european Im not allowed to send in for free stuff" bwahaha :p

Back