need your help TCZ

Well this week she heads to houston,, all the chemo has currently stoped the spreading of the cancer,, it was found just above her knee, she injured her knee sometime back so my sister took her to the doctor and thats how it was found,, so right now doctors are saying its not spreading so they want to take a small part of her bone that has the cancer in it, hopefully all goes well as I cant make the trip this time, so they'll take a pice of bone out and put a metal piece to keep the bones together, I pray it works, shes been in good spirits showing the nurses at the hospital her collection of cards all of you have been kind enough to send,, her binder she keeps them in has a huge TCZ,, she doesn't know what it means but she knows where the cards came from,, the only times she feels bad is when she tells everyone that because of her operation she cant be a wwe diva wrestler, , obviously because she wont be able to do a lot ofnthings because the part that will be operated is gonna be very delicate,, but all and all she is doing great and anxious for her surgery,, sorry to keep rambling and thanks for asking @James DeBusk

also want to thank you all for your help.support and prayers. you cant imagine the joy a simple gesture like sending some cards to someone you dont even know brings joy to my niece. i joined this site thanks to @franklinguy52 thinking i would meet people into the hobby. I did but i have also made alot of good friends. So thank you all. i will always be here to help in anyway i can for all of you

also want to thank you all for your help.support and prayers. you cant imagine the joy a simple gesture like sending some cards to someone you dont even know brings joy to my niece. i joined this site thanks to @franklinguy52 thinking i would meet people into the hobby. I did but i have also made alot of good friends. So thank you all. i will always be here to help in anyway i can for all of you

Now you see why I push the site so much. It has been great to have you here, you have definitely become a great member!

Just a little update guys, yesterday my niece had surgery to remove a piece of bone just above her knee where the cancer has been pinpointed, , news from my sister is that all went well, she'll be there for a few more days for recovery, I will post news as soon as I hear from my sister again,, again thank you all so much for your prayers and for lending an ear, god bless you all my friends

Just a little update guys, yesterday my niece had surgery to remove a piece of bone just above her knee where the cancer has been pinpointed, , news from my sister is that all went well, she'll be there for a few more days for recovery, I will post news as soon as I hear from my sister again,, again thank you all so much for your prayers and for lending an ear, god bless you all my friends

Thank you for the update, I will continue to keep her in my prayers

A BIG THANK YOU to @Amandashubby2010 for an awesome package he sent me and my niece, I will post the pictures soon, great additions to my pc and some AWESOME TEXAN cards for my niece,, I don't know what to say,, I'm just so glad to have friends like him and all of you have a special place in our hearts even thoughwe ppersonally haven't met, one day I hope to repay all the kindness you have shown us,, TCZ the best site and members around

Back