Need some help on a partial 1986 Football set

James DeBusk

Rookie
Transactions: 18
came across an almost complete set and need a little help...will trade or buy at a reasonable price.
needing these to complete the set,no trade to small:
#76 LA Rams
#161 Jerry Rice RC
#187 Bernie Kosar RC
#188 Kevin Mack
#255 Boomer Esiason RC
#276 Greg Brown
#297 Anthony Carter
#374 Steve Young

I highly doubt if I can match up with any Cowboys I have left.Steelers and Cowboys...lmao...it's always my Steelers and Cowboys cards that get picked to the bone ;)

lol I am sure we can work something out. I am new to this site so I don't really know how things work. I am almost positive I might have an extra young rookie also

I will go thru my Cowboys stuff tonight.I know I have no auto's or jersey cards left,but I may be able to put a nice lot of inserts and such together.I dunno,I'll just hafta look.I'll let you know... Thanks for responding to my post.Sometimes getting people to respond on this site is like pulling teeth...But,there are some great people on here,so have fun trading.

well,I tried.I just can't come up with anything to compare to the Rice rookie. Mebbe I can come up with something later this year when the good cards start rolling out.In the meantime,you could do me a favour and consider a selling price.Thanks

Don't worry the card is yours buddy. It's not going anywhere. I just have to figure out how sending out things work. I've never done it before.

Back