20-Connecticut (9-3)
21-Oregon State (8-4/UP 1)
22-Hawaii (12-0/DOWN 1)
23-BYU (10-2)
24-Texas (9-3)
25-Wisconsin (9-3)

Dropped Out: None

Outside Looking In: Texas Tech, Penn State, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky

Not bad. Personally I do not think USC should be that high, because their SOS (played only 3 teams with winning record) but overal not bad. BC should be ahead of Clemson (which they are) since they won (even though if we had a decently good coach we would have won). IMO UC or South Florida should not be that high (or aatleast above BC, and possibley Clemson) since the Big East is not a strong conferance.

What has Ohio State done to be ranked as high as they are in both your poll or all the other polls? Isn't their crowning achievement this year beating a team who lost to Appy State? They are every bit as deserving as Hawaii to play for the NC, which isn't saying much.

What has Ohio State done to be ranked as high as they are in both your poll or all the other polls? Isn't their crowning achievement this year beating a team who lost to Appy State? They are every bit as deserving as Hawaii to play for the NC, which isn't saying much.

They only lost once is a good conferance. Who else should be there? All other BCS schools lost twice. OSU has played 7 bowl eligible schools. USC has played 4. UGA lost twice, plus did not win the conferance. Illinois is a very good team who could definitley beat Sout Carolina, and would be an even match game vs. Tennessee.

The Big 10 is not the SEC, but we had a lot of teams with winning records. OSU beat a 5-0 Purdue team, 6-2 Penn State, 8-3 michigan, all of whom were in the top 25 at the time. There is only two teams in the Big 10 that didnt have winning records, and one of those was 6-6.

Comparing the Big 10 to the WAC is...well, its whack!!!! :)

They only lost once is a good conferance. Who else should be there? All other BCS schools lost twice. OSU has played 7 bowl eligible schools. USC has played 4. UGA lost twice, plus did not win the conferance. Illinois is a very good team who could definitley beat Sout Carolina, and would be an even match game vs. Tennessee.

"Bowl eligible" is a bunch of crap, especially when you consider the bowl eligible teams they played (a bunch of 7-5 type teams). UGA played nine bowl eligible teams, does that count for anything?

"Bowl eligible" is a bunch of crap, especially when you consider the bowl eligible teams they played (a bunch of 7-5 type teams). UGA played nine bowl eligible teams, does that count for anything?
No! How dare you think Georgia deserves at least a little chance of playing in the NCG.

Big East > ACC

I dont believe tOSU is one of the best five teams in the nation, but its hard to place USC, Georgia, and Oklahoma ahead of them. All three have laid some major eggs in losses.

Back