NASCAR AND IHRA TRADING CARDS

Randesigns

Bench Warmer
I just had a large lot of nascar and IHRA trading cards come into my possession. Some seem very collectible while others seem to be plentiful on eBay. Where is the best place to put them out there where serious collectors will find them. Also, where can I get real estimates on the worth.

I'm sure if you can post up some scans and descriptions of some of the ones you have there are plenty of guysbon here who can help you find out what they're worth.

Oh, and welcome to TCZ!

Welcome to the Zone.

Looks like you have a good idea about getting your cards noticed, join a trading card forum, or two or three actually. I know on the "trading card database" (tradingcarddb.com) there are a few NASCAR collectors. Just a general observation the NASCAR cards will probably go faster and for more than the other IHRA cards will (had to look up what that one was). I could be wrong I don't dabble in the race car cards.

@Krusin might be able to help some...also blowoutcards.com/forums has an 'other sports' section, I don't see much in the way of racing stuff, but who knows, there could be some hiding

Would love to hear what you've come across. I've collected NASCAR, NHRA, F-1, Indy cards in the past. Might be able to tell you something but would need more info.

Back