My PC Thread

otis

Bench Warmer
In this thread I will update additions I get to my collections. The main things I collect are Josh Boone, Joe Carter, Dontrelle Willis. I also do a few sets such as 2010/11 UD North Carolina and 2008 Allen & Ginter (not very active). My first update will be Joe Carter. I have over 300 cards in my collection, along with a few other things. 38 of them are memorabilia cards and now my 3rd auto. Today I got my first card of him in close to 4 months.

Carter04UDLegendsTimelessTeamsAU.jpg

2004 UD Legends Timeless Teams Autograph

I had to do google this set a little because I thought it was a little unusual this card had no bids but everything checked out. Hands down my best deal on a Carter so far. Thanks for checking it out.

Nice add, I think that I have a couple of Joe Carter GU'ed, I will check and et back to you.

Thanks guys. Up next is Dontrelle Willis. At the moment I probably have over 300 non auto/GU cards. I have 13 jersey/bat cards, 5 certs and 6 patch cards. Here's the 14th, arrived yesterday:

Willis07AGGU.jpg

2007 Topps A&G GU

Thanks guys. Up next is Dontrelle Willis. At the moment I probably have over 300 non auto/GU cards. I have 13 jersey/bat cards, 5 certs and 6 patch cards. Here's the 14th, arrived yesterday:

Willis07AGGU.jpg

2007 Topps A&G GU

That card brings back memories.... I was given that exact same card as a freebie via Richard(RGBII)...

Gotta Love A&G....

Haha yeah it's pretty simple but I actually like it. This came in yesterday:

Boone0607BowmanElevationBlueParallel399.jpg

Josh Boone 06/07 Bowman Elevation Blue RC /399

Hey, a PC add is a PC add right? Those are actually nice looking cards though. I've got a few of they Tony Parkers.

So I forgot about a Boone RC, jersey numbered mind you, while playing NHL 12. I also was beat in my online match 6-0 and am losing in a cpu match. I am really furious.

So I forgot about a Boone RC, jersey numbered mind you, while playing NHL 12. I also was beat in my online match 6-0 and am losing in a cpu match. I am really furious.

What!? You can't get beat by the computer! Quick, turn the game off and pretend it was a power outage!

Back