My PC Thread

Hey can one of you guys please nominate me for Best Player Collection? :p This is probably the only category I will be able to enter and I would like to be in one.

I'm going to display my Josh Boone collection. I decided to supercollect him years ago because I felt he was a role model NBA player (now I feel it was stupid for it but whatever). Signed after every Net game and he was just so cool and down to earth. For the past few years he's been playing in China and the D-League and really hope he returns to the NBA one day. I also collect Joe Carter and Dontrelle Willis, and I believe I have more cards compared to Boone. But a high percentage of those are base cards. Nearly 75% of these are memorabilia/auto cards. I have around 158 cards in total. Over 1/3 are numbered to 100 or less. Many numbered pretty low. I have 2 cards that are jersey number 1/1s and one auto printing plate. I also do have multiple parallels from some sets such as Topps Finest. I will try to upload pics when I have more time, maybe tomorrow night or something.

Hey can one of you guys please nominate me for Best Player Collection? :p This is probably the only category I will be able to enter and I would like to be in one.

Looks like @franklinguy52 beat me to it. ;) Looking forward to seeing some of these cards, by the way. Sounds like a pretty impressive collection, for sure.

Back