My PC Thread

I am so embarrassed I never got shutout, 2-0. Instead of throwing my controller, I threw a crappy binder of hockey... Look at it this way...a binder is less to replace than a PS3 controller.

Haha those past few posts were funny. Well I have a couple updates. First off is a Josh Boone. Now this I actually got back on 3/23. I never got around posting it, just didn't feel like it. It's still on my desk in its toploader and team bag.

Boone0607SPSignEdAKAAU21of50.jpg

Josh Boone 06/07 UD SP Signature Edition AKA Signings 21/50 (College Uni #)

In this subset he wrote his nickname, J Bizzy.

Yesterday I got a Dontrelle in the mail, and it's something from this season.

Willis12ToppsGoldenMomentsParallel.jpg

Dontrelle Willis 2012 Topps Golden Moments Parallel

They actually called them a Gold Sparkle, in continuation of the Diamond Sparkle cards that they put out last year. They price about like a refractor would and there is variations for every card in the set, like the refractors.

Hey guys, not really PC adds but thought I'd share. Won a contest on another site and won some hockey cards, nice stuff.

IMG01305.jpg

Starting at top-left and going clockwise: Jason Spezza 10-11 Certified Fabric of the Game AU/GU 16/25, Nicklas Lidstrom 10-11 Panini Dominion All-Decade GU and 11-12 ITG Captain C GU, Jakub Voracek 10-11 UD SP Game Used Ed. Significant Numbers AU/GU 44/93

Also got some additional cards; 90s Sharks and a Paul Kariya. One of those was a Leaf Steel card of Owen Nolan.

Hmm, wonder whom you got them from? Lol! Gald you like them, got one of them from the Take a card, leave a card Thread! Sweet cards, lidstroms was a PC item I had! Enjoy!

Back