My Nats Hats

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
OK so they aren't cards but they are Homie team memorabilia/ fan ware. I made a video of my Senators/Nationals Hats Collection over at Ustream you can view it Here:
[video]http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23930629[/video].

If you have problems viewing the video let me Know and I'll post a text description of the hats I showed.

Nice stuff! I cant wear caps, I look silly lol

And Kirk, this was the first time Ive ever seen you.. and my image of you is no longer Shatner-ish :LOL:

sweet collection! i love how passionate you are about the hobby, man! great vid.
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the vid. I don't do them often enough to be an expert at them.

Nice stuff! I cant wear caps, I look silly lol

And Kirk, this was the first time Ive ever seen you.. and my image of you is no longer Shatner-ish :LOL:
Sorry to Shat-ner the illusion...:p As an after thought I should have shaved my scraggly beardness. I don't like being this scraggly but I'm lazy when it comes to shaving.
Is this image better?
150993_3752163120255_1532123578_n.jpg

Very nice collection

Thanks.

Thanks for the video, Kirk! Very unique idea, collecting hats like that, too. In fact, I may just steal that idea from you and start a collection of Cowboy hats, pun intended. :D

Thanks for the video, Kirk! Very unique idea, collecting hats like that, too. In fact, I may just steal that idea from you and start a collection of Cowboy hats, pun intended. :D

Bwahahahaha :LOL: Im gonna hold you to that, next break I expect to see the first adds to that collection ;)

For my birthday my local Bro and his wife got me another Nats hat. This one is one of those new "Avalanche" style hats/caps that they are making for all the teams. It is OK but I prefer solid colors not these mixed things, and I don't care too much for them putting the team's full name on the brim, or anywhere on the hat for that matter, but what are you going to do it's a popular style.
pMLB2-13403560dt.jpg

I like it as a variation, you know they will always find a way to have a hundred different designs to keep the money flowing in.

I actually like that hat. I mean, I'm not a fan of the red, but if it were Cowboys blue and white I'd wear it. :D

Back