My Graphing Thread

Wow! Now I'm totally lost!! How in the world does the ink from the printer not cover up the ink from the auto? That's just bizarre!

Ok guys there's no rain for today so I'm going into the city for the Hawks. Main things I'm looking for is McGrady on a Raptors 8x10 and Stackhouse and Marvin Williams on the UNC 8x10. Nothing special for Josh Smith, Horford, Dominique etc, already got em on photos. Also would like a pic with Kenny Gattison this time, he was an early Hornet, but not in the first season. Wish me luck.

Good luck otis! I just hope you get the autos that you're going after. Make sure you update as asap, with plenty of pics/scans. :D

Thanks guys. I'll get pics up later. Today went well. Definitely not a day where I regret going.

Willie Green 1/2
Marvin Williams on the UNC 8x10
Kenny Gattison 2/2 (barely even got him, couldn't get a pic with)
Hinrich 1/2
Dominique 1/1
Dampier 2/2
Josh Smith 1/2
Stackhouse 1/2, UNC 8x10

I wanted to use a blank 8x10 for McGrady at first, because if he doesn't sign it would be a waste of ink. But my friend told me from earlier in the day that their security guy doesn't let em sign blanks....so I printed it. Apparently he doesn't like them signing more than 1 thing for you too. I had an old small photo of Stack but he didn't sign it. I mean back off, if he wants to sign 2 for you than he will. So most likely I'll end up posting pics sometime tomorrow morning. I also might hit up the Nets/Magic after their game tonight with my friend. So we'll see how that goes. Thanks for stopping by.

Congrats on the day otis. Getting 2/3 of the ones you were shooting for definitely isn't bad, at all! It doesn't hurt that you got so many others either.

Here's the visual aids:

IMG01070.jpg

IMG01069.jpg

Ok guys I'm on the bus to NYC right now. I'd been considering going in for the Big East tournament but for the past couple days was pretty unsure because all the teams stay at different places and I was only able to find a couple. So I was pretty doubtful for today but made a last-minute decision to go. So right now I'm aiming for Syracuse after their noon game. I'd like to go for Calhoun on UConn but I wouldn't have enough time. So wish me luck everything goes fine, at least I got the right place for 'Cuse this time. I should be able to get the whole team except for Boeheim. Also pray for no rain tonight, I'm going with a friend for Islanders/Devils after their game tonight.

Well Syracuse won thanks to my prayers. Bus came little more than an hour later than I was told. But first off, I didn't even think of alumni staying there. Derrick Coleman was the only one I saw. I guess he was doing something with ESPN radio so he was right in the lobby. One of the bellhops told me to just go inside and get him. I had a blank 8x10 for him but he said he doesn't sign those. So the guy next to him ended up giving me a Big East media guide for him to sign. When the bus came, Boeheim signed my photo. That was great cuz I was told he didn't sign in the morning. I got like half the team. I missed Fab Melo and one player declined to sign. When I get home I'll have to check who signed because I don't know who's who, only recognized Fab. I think Scoop Jardine was one of them. Also turned one of the bellhops collects autos so he was nice to be with. Thanks for following along.

Back