My big find, i already had!

BarJack34

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I laugh every time a collector says, "I was going through an old box, and didn't remember I had these".

But, wouldn't you know it, today I found that little card case.

I started buying cards at the convenience store in 1977 at the age of 8. I remember pulling Bench, Carew, Jackson, Morgan, Brett and other All Stars. They were my favorite because of the big strip along the card.

I was 8, so didn't take care of those cards,; gonzo, ether.

When I started up again in '89, I bought a few here and there to restart my childhood collection.

And, today I found them.20230806_130959.jpg

I have picked up a few more since I got back and joined up with you all, so this is huge for me.

Thanks for reading my little story.
Cheers,
John

I laugh every time a collector says, "I was going through an old box, and didn't remember I had these".

But, wouldn't you know it, today I found that little card case.

I started buying cards at the convenience store in 1977 at the age of 8. I remember pulling Bench, Carew, Jackson, Morgan, Brett and other All Stars. They were my favorite because of the big strip along the card.

I was 8, so didn't take care of those cards,; gonzo, ether.

When I started up again in '89, I bought a few here and there to restart my childhood collection.

And, today I found them.View attachment 13648

I have picked up a few more since I got back and joined up with you all, so this is huge for me.

Thanks for reading my little story.
Cheers,
John
Awesome John, how exciting to find something super fun, especially with such fun childhood memories attached!

Back