Football MWS's Jan Mixed Hobby Break

I have been there Dvashun. I have been in this break since day one along with Mike and when Chris started. It sucks but is also the best feeling when you hit huge.
B/c of this group have have received at least 3 marino autos all numbered under 25 or less. Sometimes you just gotta say it sucks but it can only get better.

Thanks for the latest addition to my Packers pc Mike. Anything good in the '11 Limited?

Sorry guys with My Party Sunday and Doing my Taxes yesterday I didn't get around to the pics. I will get them up today after work.

Yeah, I know how these things go and after seeing the '11 Limited pics I wasn't shut out after all. It is still cool to watch the breaks and see the cool stuff others get to add to their PC and know that one of these months I will be on the receiving end of the good stuff.

Last edited:
Hey Mike, I can't seem to locate your Youtube account as the link in your sig says it doesn't exist. I can't seem to navigate thru BreakersTV either so I still have no idea whats been pulled except for the Limited box that you posted. Can you leave a link to the 5 Star box as that's the main one that I'd like to see, or just let me know your Youtube ID so I can subscribe.

Hey Mike, I can't seem to locate your Youtube account as the link in your sig says it doesn't exist. I can't seem to navigate thru BreakersTV either so I still have no idea whats been pulled except for the Limited box that you posted. Can you leave a link to the 5 Star box as that's the main one that I'd like to see, or just let me know your Youtube ID so I can subscribe.
PM sent I also corrected the youtube problem

Sorry, not sure why I couldn't see the videos but for some reason up until last night I could only see the Limited box. Now I do see them all and was able to view them so all is well. My break sucked but you win some and lose some so it was good to see a few nice ones spread out. Thanks again for the break!

Back