Most under & overrated by team...

I agree Bulger is underrated, but I can also agree with Fakhir Brown. When he played for New Orleans he was consistently one of our most solid corners and no one even knew who he was. Haven't watched him as much in St. Louis though.
Brown was a pleasant surprise last season. I didn't expect him to play nearly that well.

But Bulger is still the most underrated on the team. He's starting to get some recognition after his great year in '06, but he's one of the most underrated players in the league.

I think the Packers are right on. Bubba has been garbage since singing his big contract. And Jenkins helped turn that defense around when he replaced KGB who can't play the run for squat. KGB would be the most overrated if he still played full-time DE.

A potential underrated would be Al Harris. One of the top shut-down CB's in the league.

I completely agree with ARE being paid to much. However, he is a SOLID #2. :salut: I thought Marcus Washington would get the underrated nod, but giving it to Golston is a complete surprise and extremely well deserved. The man is a beast.

excellent read, nevermind some of those guys arent on those teams anymore its still true hence they are no longer employed by them so way to go GM's.

And totally spot on in N.O., though I thought they'd say Reggie just because hes in his 2nd year and yes, many people talk of him like he should be in canton already , but man there was a long line of under rated guys available.

The entire O-line comes to mind, Fujita, I'd say Josh bullocks if he could actually catch a ball, or dare I say Devery Henderson though everyone only hears of him after making huge plays or getting demolished while going up for a ball... so kinda iffy, but I'll take Evans just as much of a steal as Colston!

I disagree with the Over Rated in the Raiders I mean Rhodes is a good choice there but my man Lamont jordan and his amazing 3 yards a carry with that fat contract diserve all of the Over rated praise in the league. HE IS A BUM!

I agree 100% with the underrated for the 49ers. Brandon Moore was the best 49er defender the 2nd half of last year. He's hardly noticed on a national scale, where they'll routinely mention Lawson, who Moore outperformed for the most part.

As for the most overrated 49er, Darrell Jackson? I guess the writer's expectation level of Jackson is different than mine for the upcoming year.

Eh, I'll still take DJ over Antonio Bryant. There just weren't too many other players to pick from I guess.

Back