Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

So, now I know you've seen the Andrew Luck. Tell me what you think about the others. Haha!
I guess a Beckham /50 is ok.. Kinda. Maybe. Might be good enough to make it a somewhat close second to that gorgeous piece of cardboard :p

Sarcasm people, sarcasm.

Here are a few I got in today's mail.

2013 Topps Supreme Autographed Relics Purple Patch #SARMR Matt Ryan - Too bad this one has a single color patch piece. That's always a bummer, but it's still a nice card I think.
matt_ryan_autograph.jpg

2016 Donruss Signature Series #57 Don Mattingly - Not sure why I got this one since I don't usually do much baseball but this is a guy I'd heard of before so I thought what the heck. YOLO!! Ha!
don-mattingly-autograph.jpg

"My guy".... 😁
I was a big fan of his back in the day! I'm still looking to pick up one of his RCs myself.

Congrats on the addition!

"My guy".... 😁
I was a big fan of his back in the day! I'm still looking to pick up one of his RCs myself.

Congrats on the addition!

It's actually my first graded rookie add, but I've already got my eye on a few others. I'm limiting myself to PSA and BGS 9+ only, on purchases. I might trade for others, though, if it's one I don't already have.

Is the NBA still a major sport anymore? 😄

Not for me. I've always been NFL and then everything else. I'm more of a college basketball guy, "Rock Chalk Jayhawks!"
Baseball lost a lot of "luster" when juicing became main stream & the NBA after the flopping & traveling situation became a joke.
Soooo, the NFL better chill out... 😄 From the refs to Goodell.. 🙄 Things are getting a little ridiculous!

Back