Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

Here are some hits I got in a week, or two, ago and just got around to scanning. Not sure if these are any good. I don't know a thing about hockey. I just took a spot in the break to help the guys get it full. They're all from 2012-13 Limited hockey.

Claude Giroux Game Picks Relic /25
giroux_mem.jpg

Sean Couturier /25
couturier_mem.jpg

Luca Sbisa /25
sbisa_mem.jpg

Here's one I got in today's mail from a group break. The auto is smudged a bit. It came out of the pack like that. Still a super sweet card, though.

Blake Griffin /60
1314-ntss-bg-3760.jpg

Last edited:
I've been so busy lately I've barely had time to look at my cards, much less add to them. Somehow, though, I found myself in a razz last week and ended up winning this one. It's a lot nicer than the scan lets off. All the lettering is gold foil and there's a shadow box behind the auto.

2014 Panini Black Gold Gold Strike Autographs #16 Jamaal Charles 3/25
2014-black-gold-gold-strike-autographs-jamaal-charles-0325.png

Today was the kind of mailday I wish I could get a lot more of! I guess if I had a lot better cards to trade and/or money to spend I could get a lot more of these kinds of cards in the mail. Oh well. I'll just revisit today's cards for the next few weeks until something else shows up!

First up, from a trade I made on another site.

2015 Finest Atomic Refractors Auto Tyler Lockett /30
v2z19xjq.jpg

2014 Limited Star Factor Triple Andrew Luck /5!!
0t6603c7.jpg

Then, last but certainly not least, from a win in a razz I was in early this week.

2014 Topps Museum Collection Triple Relic Auto Odell Beckham Jr. /50
2t12nn28.jpg

Back