Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

Here are a few that I picked up lately and just now got around to scanning.

The first 2 are additions from a group break in which I had the Spurs. No Tony Parker cards, but these aren't too shabby.

2013-14 Timeless Treasures Treasured Threads #22 Manu Ginobili
2013-14-timeless-treasures-treasured-threads-22-manu-ginobili.jpg

2013-14 Panini Crusade Quest Memorabilia #41 Tim Duncan
2013-14-panini-crusade-quest-memorabilia-41-tim-duncan.jpg

Then this one is one that is actually a replacement from Panini for an expired redemption. The redemption was for a Tony Dorsett auto. This isn't a Dorsett auto, but it's still a HOFer auto and as a replacement for an expired redemption I'm happy with it. Thanks to @WestCoastSkinsFan for pulling the redemption for me in his group break, and also for redeeming it for me.

There is no serial number printed on the card but this one was announced to have a print run of just 17!!

2008 Donruss Playoff Silver Signatures #MA Marcus Allen
2008-donruss-playoff-silver-signatures-ma-marcus-allen.jpg

Here are a couple cards from a group break I was in last month.

2014 Topps Strata Jerseys Sapphire Patch #SRJA Jace Amaro /75
amaro_gu_001.jpg

2014 Bowman Sterling Rookie Autograph Relics #BSARTBO Tajh Boyd
boyd_au_001.jpg

...and here's one I've been waiting on for a little over a week. Took longer than I would've liked to arrive, but I'm glad this baby made it safe and sound! My first printing plate!

2010 Bowman Sterling Dual Jersey Box Topper Printing Plates #RB Tony Romo/Dez Bryant
bryant_romo_plate_001.jpg

An artifact* printing plate? Now I think I've seen every thing.

* I'm trying to remember to use the term "artifact" or "relic" for any game-used, event-used, seat cushion, bat, helmet chin strap, show lace, whatever piece of memorabilia they cut up into a tiny 1" square to glue onto a card instead of calling them "Game Used" or "Event Used". It seems to cover everything now, and avoids the "was it REALLY used in an actual game?" debate/argument.

Here are some more additions. These first 2 I've had for a while now, but just got around to scanning them today.

washington_au.jpg

landry_patch.jpg

...and this is a redemption I waited over a year for. I finally requested a replacement and they sent me the card. I was a bit upset about this because it made me wonder just how long they've been sitting on this card, and how much longer they would've waited to send it to me had I not requested the replacement.

charles_au.jpg

Back