Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

Here's one that I know a couple of y'all have seen already, but I just got it in the mail today. Picked this up in a group break. Being a Cowboys fan, I like this one a LOT more than the Sanchez auto.

Emmitt Smith /25
smith_gu_002.jpg

Emmitt Smith, Sweet! for a Hockey fan, I have heard of him! Congrats, was a fan of the Cowboys back in the late 70's and 80's, cool card!

Such a sweet card.. it was an honor being able to pick on you and your Boys right after it was pulled :LOL:

Here's one I got in Friday's mail. Picked it up in a trade. It's numbered 33/50 (his jersey number). :D

Tony Dorsett /50
dorsett_gu_001.jpg

Been a while since I've posted a mail day, but I thought this one was worth showing, mainly because it was my first UFC/MMA mail day, but also because it was a pretty darn good one.

From a single pack of Knockout that I bought from LCB.

macdonald_gu_001.jpg

Rory MacDonald Mat Relic /288

miller_plate_001.jpg

Jim Miller 1/1 Yellow Printing Plate

The plate could have been of a better fighter, but definitely cool considering it's my first 1/1.

Now this was the only card I got out of a weight decided group break, but boy was it a good one to get.

tate_gu_001.jpg

Meisha Tate Triple Threads Fighter Worn Relic /36

Such a sweet mailday!!!! Awesome pack to get, Rory is awesome and a 1/1 in it self is awesome, Millers pretty cool.

BTW, they misspelled Miesha Tates name fyi :p ;)

holy crap, they did. how did they pull off that debacle?

I have no clue why the don't double check names before printing, but they didn't, Miesha, not Meisha.. a little odd in my opinion.

Sidenote:I remember Greg Jennings was once spelled Gerg on a card lol :LOL:

Back