Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Mike, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

I'll keep this topic updated with all my latest mail days from group breaks, or at least the decent ones. If a picture is missing, it's most likely because that card has been traded.

I'll start it off with one that I got in just today. I wasn't really expecting much in a 1 box break, especially having the Ravens, but it paid off anyways.

[​IMG]
    Ray Rice GU Prime /50

2. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Sweet patch! :D

3. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Awesome card, congrats!

4. Mike

Well, I got the Bills in a 1 box break of Limited and, somehow, got a hit from them. Not the greatest player, in my opinion, but it is numbered /25. It certainly could have been worse.

[​IMG]
    Steve Johnson GU /25

5. Cool_Hand_Flash

Sweeeet Stevie J! :D its just annoying how insanely obvious it is, that there's an auto version in the product too :glare:

6. Mike

You mean they left out my sticker!?!

7. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Nice card, if he would settle down with his antics a little bit he could have a really good career.

8. Mike

Here's one I got in today from a monthly group break I'm in.

[​IMG]

9. Cool_Hand_Flash

Well.. yes and no.. its the patch version, but they left a nice giant chunk of room for the sticker for the patch/auto version. I find it lazy by the companies that they don't center the patch for the gu version, and just leave that huge piece of nothing taking up a third of the card :(

Sweet Miles :)

10. Cool Stevie and Rice!

11. Mike

Here's one that I picked up in a raffle. The spots were $3 each and I bought 2. This was the first raffle I joined that night, and I decided not to join any more after I won this one. So, this card cost me $6 including shipping!

[​IMG]
    Steve Young GU /50

12. Cool_Hand_Flash

You were right when you told me that, that Young was awesome :D

13. Mike

Nothing good lately, so I'll just post the best from the past month. I've never been a fan of sticker autos. They're just too impersonal. However, I do like the way Topps did the stickers in this set.

Dwayne Harris Auto
    [​IMG]

14. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Nice Young card, shoudl be in the running for card of the month!

15. Mike

Been a while since I've been able to post an update to this thread, but I got one in today that I feel like is worthy of being shown off (at least until Tebow takes his job). :lol:

I got this one from a group break I was in, where the Jets were my drafted team. It's numbered /15!

[​IMG]