Mike's Pro Football Hall of Fame Collection

Here's another auto I got in the mail today. I picked this one up on eBay for $5.99 including s/h. Anytime you can pick up a HOF auto for $6 shipped, it's a deal in my opinion. That's especially true if it's numbered /5!

12ps35lb.jpg

Lem Barney /5

Here's one I just picked up in a trade with Jmattt33. Quite possibly the greatest running back, not named Emmitt Smith, to ever play the game.

04degg173250bs.jpg

Barry Sanders /250

Working backwards, alphabetically (don't ask me why), leads us to one that I believe I pulled in a personal box of T.Cert.

11tchc176cm.jpg

Curtis Martin /249

I'm still working backwards, alphabetically, here. What can I say, my mind usually does work better in reverse. I did actually skip one here, but only because I am expecting an upgrade card of him sometime soon. Anyways, on with today's card.

05lrsgah160lk.jpg

Leroy Kelly /250

Here is an addition to the collection that I just got today. I actually sent a PM to this member trying to trade for this card last week sometime and he was supposed to get back to me. Well, today it just mysteriously showed up in my mailbox. Thanks a lot, @pwolantern! Sweet card, and an awesome gesture.

08amtott74wm.jpg

Warren Moon /100

Now let me show off one of the best Browns (last name AND team reference) to ever play the game.

09dccs48jb.jpg

Jim Brown /250

This is the first update in a while, but since I just got this one in today's mail I'll go ahead and show it off. This will actually be the first "replacement" card in this PC. It was actually a tough decision as to which one I should keep, but since I'm only keeping 1 auto and 1 GU of each player the decision had to be made. I decided to go with this one, over the NT single color GU that I had of this guy. I'm sure some won't agree with the decision, but I've always been more partial towards multi-colored stuff.

The scratches here are from the sleeve this card is in and/or my scanner.

05lllt17dm.jpg

Don Maynard /50

Back