Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - July 2013

Hey mike since I paid and what not could I take the giants for him is that possible or no? Either way I understand. It was my fault I saw him at work and said there was a break for 12 bucks. So if you can back to me as soon as u can I would be appreciated

Hey mike since I paid and what not could I take the giants for him is that possible or no? Either way I understand. It was my fault I saw him at work and said there was a break for 12 bucks. So if you can back to me as soon as u can I would be appreciated

Today is the final day to pick up extra teams so if you wanted to add the Giants you could. ;-)

Nevermind someone snagged the Vikings. What about 2013 elite it came out today

It looks like everyone who has commented is pretty happy with the current box selection so we shouldn't change it now. Not opening Elite this month will give us something to look forward to next month too. ;)

It looks like everyone who has commented is pretty happy with the current box selection so we shouldn't change it now. Not opening Elite this month will give us something to look forward to next month too. ;)

Elite and possibly Inception nest month is surely something to look forward to!:p

Back