Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - July 2013

With all of the discounted teams picked up it looks like we'll be able to do 1 box each of Prestige, Bowman, SPx, and Score. How does that sound to everyone? I'll have to run the numbers, but that should put us pretty close. We might can get a few loose packs, too. If we sell any more discounted teams, maybe even one of the cheaper boxes that I mentioned before.

With our current budget, we're looking at this as the box selection:

2013 Prestige
2013 Bowman
2013 SPx
2013 Score Jumbo

2013 Sage Autographed Pack

With our current budget, we're looking at this as the box selection:

2013 Prestige
2013 Bowman
2013 SPx
2013 Score Jumbo

2010 Contenders (5 pack hobby box)

Now, I understand this is the NPO break and you're wondering why that 2010 box is there. The reason is because there's nothing else we can get from 2013 with that extra money that will guarantee us an extra hit. The 5 pack hobby box from '10 Contenders guarantees us an extra auto.

Sounds good to me!!

Consider Sage Autographed packs for break fillers, depending on where you order from. $18ish per pack, 2 autos per. Pretty cheap, guaranteed autos, AND it sticks within 2013.

Consider Sage Autographed packs for break fillers, depending on where you order from. $18ish per pack, 2 autos per. Pretty cheap, guaranteed autos, AND it sticks within 2013.

I didn't see any of those when I was browsing, but I'll look again today. If I find them, I'll swap that out. That's a few bucks higher than the contenders, but not by much.

EDIT: I did end up finding these. Not sure how I missed them on during my original searches, but we will be swapping out the 2010 5-pack box for a single pack of the Sage Autographed. That will give us, like Sam said, 2 autos instead of 1 auto. Good call, Sam!

With that change, here is the new lineup for the month.

2013 Prestige
2013 Bowman
2013 SPx
2013 Score Jumbo

2013 Sage Autographed Pack

Back