Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - July 2013

Ty my friend can't afford it at this time so I said I'll drop Vikings for his fav team. ty for understanding mike and we are going to miss you on friday

Ty my friend can't afford it at this time so I said I'll drop Vikings for his fav team. ty for understanding mike and we are going to miss you on friday

I'll probably be there watching as long as I don't have anything else going on at that time. ;)

Just a quick reminder that starting at midnight tonight (EST) all of the available teams can be purchased for $12 each, by current members of the group only. They are all first come, first serve.

Any word on what we're picking up, box-wise? Might impact my team pickups a bit.

We'll definitely be doing at least 1 box of Prestige, and 1 box of Bowman. I'd also like to be able to do a box of Score or SPx. Other than that, it depends on our budget (how many reduced price slot sell). Some other things that might be in our budget even after the 3 other boxes might be 2013 Topps, Leaf Valiant, or Fanfare. Again, that would depend on how many additional spots sell. I know it's kind of a catch-22, but without knowing our budget it's really hard to say what we'd be able to break.

You can count on a box of Prestige and a box of Bowman, for sure, though.

Back