Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - Aug 2013

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Mike's Monthly New Products Only Football Break - August 2013

Ok, time for another month of the new products only break. Like always, it's $25/team with a small time frame for current members to buy remaining teams for $12. The deadlines for everything are listed below.

Price: $25/team
Payment Due: August 11
Break Method: Live@VaughnLive, Video@YouTube

Break Schedule

While this schedule will vary by month, the first date will always be the first Sunday of the month. The 2nd date will always be the following Tuesday. The payment due date will always be the second Sunday of the month.

August 4 - Remaining teams open for purchase at $12/team for current members of the group only.
August 6 - All teams are final. Let's start talking boxes, and getting payments in.
August 11 - Payments are due. Boxes are ordered, and we're (im)patiently awaiting their arrival.

Box Selection

TBD

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple spots does give you extra random entries.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. All low numbered inserts will also be placed in a toploader. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. WestCoastSkinsFan - Bills
4. Luke Anderson - Broncos
5. zdark - 49ers
6. franklinguy52 - Eagles
7. SchickFaced - Packers
8. Batman1641 - Chargers
9. Luke Anderson - Vikings
10. Luke Anderson - Jets

11. Luiz25 - Redskins

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Discount Teams

SchickFaced - Ravens
SchickFaced - Bengals
Luiz25 - Seahawks
WestCoastSkinsFan - Rams
Mike - Jets

Free Team Giveaway

TBD

Available Teams

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
Oakland Raiders
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans

Waiting List

TBD

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks, especially the low budget type, is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

Last edited:
I want to drop redskins and Steelers and pick up Vikings and jets please

I assume you're still keeping the Seahawks and Broncos? I went ahead and confirmed you on both of those teams. Just let me know if otherwise.

The team list should be up to date as of this post. I'll be going out of town on Thursday and won't be back until Sunday so I may be a little slow with updating the team lists if there are any changes in that time. My internet time will be limited.

I'd definitely say Elite and Inception, but I don't think we should add Momentum to the list for this month. Primarily because it doesn't release until 4 days before payment due date. If there are kinds of delays with it, there's no telling when it might be out. In my opinion, we just stack up on as much Elite and Inception as possible and fill in with some Press Pass or SAGE guaranteed auto packs/boxes with the leftover money.

More than half of the teams still available, this month should feature the latest boxes, such as Elite and Inception!

Back