Football Mike's Monthly NPO Football Break - Aug 2013

Jmattt has to drop the Rams this month, so if anyone wants them please let me know. @captkirk42 :D
Yeah I know he sent me a PM unfortunately I'm in too many breaks this month as is. I respectfully decline. So the Rams are open to be picked or to remain unpicked (and randomized) this month.

Yeah I know he sent me a PM unfortunately I'm in too many breaks this month as is. I respectfully decline. So the Rams are open to be picked or to remain unpicked (and randomized) this month.

Haha, I figured he might have. It was worth a try anyways, but I know what you mean about being in too many breaks. My plate is quite full, too. :LOL:

If that's a $12 pickup on the Rams, I'm all over it.

They're all yours, then. The rule is, though, that if someone comes along who wants them as a full slot they take priority. Today is the last day for team changes, though, so unless that happens today they will remain yours.

Can I get seahawk. Mike I did pay u for skins right that Would be discont team right fit for 12

Yep, you're paid. Sorry, I must have forgot to update your payment status. Seahawks are yours and, yes, $12 is correct.

Ok, guys, since we had a few members drop out and didn't sell nearly as many discounted teams as last month that has really affected our budget. I'd like to propose two different options for us to decide on. Get your choice in quickly, though, because the boxes will be ordered as soon as all the payments are made.

Option 1

2013 Elite x2 (4 autos, 4 other hits)
2013 Inception (3 hits)

TOTAL: 11 hits, at least 4 autos

Option 2

2013 Elite (2 autos, 2 other hits)
2013 Momentum Box (5 autos, 5 other hits)
2013 Momentum Pack (2 hits)

TOTAL: 16 hits, at least 7 autos

Last edited:
Back