Football Mike's Football Group Break - Nov '15

Well, after losing 2 spots last month and, seemingly losing 4 this month, I think the best thing to do is take a few months off to try to fill this group back up. Right now we have 10 spots, and I'd like to have at least 15 spots full moving forward. Besides, if everyone else is like me they can use the extra money for the holidays anyways.

I'll post the thread back up again in January.

For those of you who wish to join our group, please post here or drop me a PM and we'll get you added to the group for January.

Not a bad idea. The only issue I see is that most of the Black Friday sale stuff tends to be older material, and this group has stated that that it wants to concentrate on current products.

If the group would like to do a mix of years, we could get some good deals (check out Blowout's early Black Friday sale items which they link to on their home page).

Not a bad idea. The only issue I see is that most of the Black Friday sale stuff tends to be older material, and this group has stated that that it wants to concentrate on current products.

If the group would like to do a mix of years, we could get some good deals (check out Blowout's early Black Friday sale items which they link to on their home page).
Yeah the new stuff probably won't be cheaper than the normal prices, but maybe some of the earlier 2015 products will be and especially anything 2014 and older. I'd be ok with doing some of the older stuff if need be for a couple months if we have enough people that want to. What do you think @Mike ?

I think skipping December is a good thing, I also think getting what ever we can on Black Friday is a good idea. Regardless of new or old.

We could get one new box and fill out the rest of the budget with good deals? And let people pick up extra teams after we all know what boxes/years?

EDIT: and then when we have sold the extra teams, we could see what we could get of the new stuff to fill out? Packs or a smaller box?

Last edited:
Hey @Mike are we getting going again this month?

I'd like to, and I started to this month, but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe once Devon is finished with basketball, but between that and everything else we've got going on I'm afraid I'd be struggling to find a day to be able to break. Seems like we've got something going on every night here lately. We will get it going again soon, though, so stay tuned!!

Back