Memories, and a nostalgic TTM success!

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
So I was going through some really old crap, and thought this would be an interesting topic...what cards bring back the most memories???

Remember these? Some of the hottest cards on the market back in 1992-93. This was one of the best RC's to pull back in the day! If anyone wants one, I have about 30...:rolleyes:
ONealUltra.jpg

And the best card I pulled from the product. This was the most EXPENSIVE card to pull out of 1992-93 Ultra...but the reason this one brings me back is because my parents were REALLY into Ultra, and this was the one card that eluded them. They opened about 12 CASES of the product and did NOT get one of them. I pulled one out of 4 packs. They were pist. I was happy.

ART.jpg

One of the hottest releases in Hockey since O-Pee-Chee. This was also one of the better ones to pull besides Bondra and a couple of others. I still think he looks creepy.

JJ.jpg

Another hot product out of 1993-94, this was one of the first subsets that EVERYONE wanted. This was the scond release of the BT subset, but still hot nonetheless!

Zo.jpg

I just thought this card rocked. This set was just plain cool...

Ryne.jpg

And this...

This was the first TTM success that I had. I sent Nolan Ryan a couple of cards and got this back with a COA and my original cards. Not sure if this is autopenned/stamped, but it has the shakiness of all of his autos. I was looking through a few old books the other day, and found this in the pages. I was STOKED...and without further ado...

NolanAuto.jpg

i pulled the shaq ART out of 1 pack, dont know if i ever owned an ultra rc though...i did trade for a ton of sprewells at like $1 each and then they caught fire back in like 95/96, like 2-3 months after i picked up like 30 of them, and traded them away at $5+ each...

i loved the then and now holograms

had to go to ebay to bring back memories

db3d_1.jpg

traded one of those for about $50 BV and $20 cash :confused::confused::confused:

3193_1.jpg

89 UDEX Jerome Walton RC, traded a griffey 89 UD for one of those back in the day as well...

:eek:
not all memories are good ones

i pulled the shaq ART out of 1 pack, dont know if i ever owned an ultra rc though...i did trade for a ton of sprewells at like $1 each and then they caught fire back in like 95/96, like 2-3 months after i picked up like 30 of them, and traded them away at $5+ each...

i loved the then and now holograms

had to go to ebay to bring back memories

db3d_1.jpg

traded one of those for about $50 BV and $20 cash :confused::confused::confused:

3193_1.jpg

89 UDEX Jerome Walton RC, traded a griffey 89 UD for one of those back in the day as well...

:eek:
not all memories are good ones

Ouch...

Back