Members of TCZ

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Mike, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

I just wanted to thank all of you guys who are continually active here. Obviously, without the members there would be no site. So, thank you!

Second, I wanted to point out the fact that we have some of the most generous members I've seen on any forum. While I was packaging up the cards today for the 2 football group breaks, I continually received PMs and read messages in the forums that said "send that hit to X", and "just throw that in X's package". I'm not talking about sub-par hits or base cards either. I'm talking about several autos, a jersey card, numerous rookies, and some inserts.

I guess the point is that TCZ is exactly the kind of site that I envisioned when I started it and what Mark and I wanted when we brought it back to life. I've said it before, and I'll say it again here; I'd rather have a site with 10 great members than a site with 10,000 a-holes.

Thanks again, fellow collectors.

2. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

*Standing ovation*

This is Awesome! *clap clap clap clap clap!* This is awesome! *clap clap clap clap clap!*

(This being TCZ of course :D )

franklinguy52 and captkirk42 like this.
  3. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I have to agree with everything that you said here. I have been on other sites but this is the only one that just seems like friends that are trading cards. :thumbsup:

Cool_Hand_Flash, captkirk42 and Mike like this.
  4. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

I would like to also thank Mike and Mark for bringing the site back. I am a member of many sites, but this is the only one that I consider home

5. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Yay Us.
    This is one of the two card forum sites I still frequent everyday and consider home.

6. Cool_Hand_Flash

If this keeps going, this thread will have the most likes lol.. its a like-fest!

Is this when we sit around a fire and sing roe roe your boat? :D

captkirk42, Mike and franklinguy52 like this.
  7. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

And eat marshmallows.

8. Mike

9. Mike

10. Luke Anderson

Luke Anderson MUST SEND FIRST

that is awesome hopefully we all can grow our PC collection together.

11. Cool_Hand_Flash

This is exactly the scene that popped into my head..

And... Row* ..I have no clue where my head was at lol

12. Umm I don't know what to say since you have all wrote everything I was thinking. I just felt left out :( LOL

Mike and Cool_Hand_Flash like this.
  13. Cool_Hand_Flash

Awwwwww... GROUP HUG FOR BATS!!!

14. Cool_Hand_Flash

Oh they'll grow. As long as we all have respect for our fellow members, get excited when they get something for their PCs and look out for each others interests while not on TCZ. Then both TCZ and our respective PC's will grow.