Media Gallery

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The developers of our forum software have recently released a Media Gallery. It would be separate from the forums, but would allow members to upload images to.

My question is, how many of you would use it?

I, personally, don't see myself using it much on a trading card forum. I might upload the rare disgusting hit that I pick up, but certainly not everything in my bucket. What does everyone else think?

Is it linked to the forum at all? If not, I have a hard time seeing it be used unless it brought more to the table than Photobucket or SCA.

Even if it is, I still don't think I would use it but maybe some of our less computer savvy users would.

Is it linked to the forum at all?

Sure, we could probably link it up however we'd like. Some of the features it'd add would be the ability to like images, rate images, share, download, and comment. I see it possibly being used instead of the Show and Tell forum in some instances.

Like you, though, I don't see it being used a whole heck of a lot. Still, I'm definitely willing to add it to the site if there are enough people who at least show some interest.

Back