• kenny kerr's Robert Griffin III Patch/Auto /199

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Cool_Hand_Flash's Lenny Moore Auto

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cool_Hand_Flash's Coby Fleener Patch/Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pulled this cracked ice auto lamichael james rookie from 2012 panini contemders. 13/20 not bad for first box purchased ever lol

Camera21_zpsdc53cea2.jpg

I'll get the poll for this up this evening, so be on the lookout. The more votes, the better.

The poll has been posted. Like always, the voting will last 7 days. Good luck to everyone who is entered, and thanks everyone who nominated cards this month.

Also, Luke's nomination didn't make the final poll because the card has been either moved, or removed from its previous location. I'm not sure it would have mattered this month anyways, with that RG3 to compete with. :LOL:

The poll has been posted. Like always, the voting will last 7 days. Good luck to everyone who is entered, and thanks everyone who nominated cards this month.

Also, Luke's nomination didn't make the final poll because the card has been either moved, or removed from its previous location. I'm not sure it would have mattered this month anyways, with that RG3 to compete with. :LOL:
thanks mike

gl to u hope for a good competition

Difficult one the Skins fan in me needs to go with the RGIII but I do like that Moore Auto. Well I'm a bigger fan of straight autos over GU (or EU) so I voted Moore.

Only 3 nominations.. very very VERY slow month.. we gotta do better for June guys!

And look, two nods, and I'm getting squashed :LOL:

Back