Marquis Hill now presumed dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was actually rescued but jumped back in to look for the woman

And couldn't you cover more water by staying on the boat and looking for the women from there? Just doesn't make any sense at all... I guess that is why he wasn't wearing a life jacket either... Stupidity.

And couldn't you cover more water by staying on the boat and looking for the women from there? Just doesn't make any sense at all... I guess that is why he wasn't wearing a life jacket either... Stupidity.

okay I am not defending his not wearing a life jacket, but give the guy a break, and not call him an idiot when he died trying to save someone else's life.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay I am not defending his not wearing a life jacket, but give the guy a break, and not call him an idiot when he died trying to save someone else's life.

Yeah, if someone I loved was in the water I'd go in regardless of how much sense it would actually make at the time. Truely a sad story:(

I'm sure when you've lost someone you care about rational thought does not always happen. He reacted based on sheer panic to find her most likely and I agree...not fair to rip on the guy.

It's not like he was slinging crack on a street corner and involved in a gun fight.

Hey I'm sorry he died too and I commend him for trying to save someone elses life. I'm not saying that he was an idiot, just that his logic for trying to swim to an unknown location instead of staying on the boat and cover 10 times the area 10 times faster than he could swim doesn't make sense.

Your gay, and I dare you to try and ignore me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back