March Madness

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by otis, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Darn we should've done something for March Madness, see who ends up with the best bracket. Didn't even cross my mind. I hope to see UNC win it but I love upsets. I think Syracuse will the first #1 down. Who do you guys like?

2. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

I agree with you on the thought of Syracuse being the first #1 out, and even though I am a U of M fan, I think that this is Michigan States year.

3. franklinguy52

franklinguy52 Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Being a Kentucky fan, it should be apparent who I think will win. Syracuse will probably go down in the third round with their big man becoming ineligible. Go Cats!

4. What a crazy day yesterday....why I love this time of the year. Anyone interested in doing a second chance bracket on Yahoo? We have until Thursday afternoon to set it up.

5. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

I don't follow basketball a whole lot, so I'd probably suck at it, but I'd definitely give it a shot. Do you need to send us invites or is there a link we need to join up?

6. Don't worry everyone sucks at it haha. I guess I'd create it, I'll probably send a link. I hope everyone can participate in this.

7. franklinguy52

I will be in.

8. We're going to need the password for the group. For me it said "You are not a member of this group. (Error #113)". When I joined another group on Yahoo, there was a group # and password.

9. Sorry I forgot to mention that info...

ID is 8206 and password is tcz

10. Thanks. Good luck to everyone that enters.

I still see no clear winner in this year's tournament. Kentucky looks good, but I think Indiana matches well with them. I don't know. I'm curious to see who everyone else picks.

11. franklinguy52

Thanks for setting this up!

12. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

I am in, good luck to all.

13. Well hey it's my pleasure. I love doing these kinda things. Best of luck everyone.

14. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

Got my bracket entered. Now it just depends on whether or not Kendall Marshall can play as to whether I regret my picks on that part of the bracket. Thanks for setting this up otis.