M. Vick aka Ron Mexico

999nj5.jpg

Seriously though, I hope Vick doesn't have enough money to get out of this one too...

My apoligies to those that were offended by the video. I didn't think about that when I posted the link , it isn't very long but a bit graphic to some. At the end of it is a video of Vick saying saying "Everyone loves Mike Vick and i'll keep trying to win games" to that effect.

Then the guy asked him does he think he'll be exonerated and he says "No Comment" *sigh*

Blank is crapping his pants right now but I bet Petrino said "don't worry i've got Cris Redman and he can play in my system."

F8, it's not your fault other people are morons.
You are just showing us that they are.

F8, Im not offended at all with you posting it. It was a extra on the link you provided. Not a big deal, I knew exactly what is was before clicking, and I did it anyway..:eek: Hell if anything, it helped prove to evryone on here how bad it is.

My apoligies to those that were offended by the video. I didn't think about that when I posted the link , it isn't very long but a bit graphic to some. At the end of it is a video of Vick saying saying "Everyone loves Mike Vick and i'll keep trying to win games" to that effect.

Then the guy asked him does he think he'll be exonerated and he says "No Comment" *sigh*

Blank is crapping his pants right now but I bet Petrino said "don't worry i've got Cris Redman and he can play in my system."
I didn't take offense to it...just saw the beginning and saw what I needed to see. :)

Back