M-I-Z-Z-O-U, bring the haters on!!!!!!!!

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
Okay, I graduated MU in '93, been through the infamous 5th down (Colorado won the Natl Champ), been through the '97 kicked ball by the Huskers (won the Natl Champ), the getting screwed by the officials in the ISU game last year and then offered a "Sorry", so it's about time I/we had our glory .
HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS??????????
....and yes, I'm typing this at midnite with a beer in front of me so take it for what it's worth, but for a week, I'm GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!! by the way, Jason, maybe we need to wager a BS gold ref on something, I may actually own one that way!

Okay, I graduated MU in '93, been through the infamous 5th down (Colorado won the Natl Champ), been through the '97 kicked ball by the Huskers (won the Natl Champ), the getting screwed by the officials in the ISU game last year and then offered a "Sorry", so it's about time I/we had our glory .
....and yes, I'm typing this at midnite with a beer in front of me so take it for what it's worth, but for a week, I'm GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!! by the way, Jason, maybe we need to wager a BS gold ref on something, I may actually own one that way!

Congrats Jeff. LOOK forward to the rematch. Later bro

Congrats Jeff, I was really impressed by Mizzou yesterday.

But Kansas blew their chance with the two turnovers inside of the redzone and the two missed field goals:doh:

:snooty: not unless im hurting for cash BAD

Missouri is strong, I would love to see them get in the NC game against West Virginia, as I think that will be the best game.. they have to beat OU though... but luckily for them they will get it on a neutral field, and may be able to pull it off.

Back