LOW to MID Baseball Autos For Trade

BLBOSCH said:
Hi there, interested in the Brandon webb, Jime Rice Ecthings auto, and one of these Miguel Tejada 03 Playoff Prestige Signature Impressions Auto #/25
Miguel Tejada 99 Donruss Signature Series Auto.

Here's my bucket: blbosch - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hi,
I kinda like your kazmir/upton dual, and the 3 Legendary Signatures of Ken Anderson, W Montgomery and K Winslow....and a few in your PC if you trade those,
don

globalduk said:
Hi,
I kinda like your kazmir/upton dual, and the 3 Legendary Signatures of Ken Anderson, W Montgomery and K Winslow....and a few in your PC if you trade those,
don

Ok Don, the Kazmir/Upton has been traded. The other 3 are available and book for $25, $20, and $50 respectively. What were you interested in from my PC, and what are the BV's of the cards I was interested in?:)....One more thing is the Marshall Faulk available for trade?

BLBOSCH said:
Ok Don, the Kazmir/Upton has been traded. The other 3 are available and book for $25, $20, and $50 respectively. What were you interested in from my PC, and what are the BV's of the cards I was interested in?:)....One more thing is the Marshall Faulk available for trade?

I'm at my office right now, but will look these up when i get home tonight. And yes, the faulk is for trade

marinocollector said:
Kinda like this....
Steve Carlton 05 Upper Deck Cooperstown Calling Auto Jersey #4/5
LMK what it would take to get it... Thanks!

The only 2 cards i could use at this time are the Stargell Auto and the Manning auto.

globalduk said:
I'm at my office right now, but will look these up when i get home tonight. And yes, the faulk is for trade

Hi again, just wondering if we were going to work out some sort of trade. LMK and thanks.

i NEED these lmk chk my tradelist:
Bob Gibson 94 Nabisco All Star Legends Auto
Bob Gibson 99 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Auto

southhawks23 said:
i NEED these lmk chk my tradelist:
Bob Gibson 94 Nabisco All Star Legends Auto
Bob Gibson 99 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Auto

Hi,
Your link is to a list of regular issue cards. How do i see a list of your autos?
don

Back