Football Low Budget Football Group Break Club - August '12

See Mike? We could go to 16 with one drafted team, and if we don't fill we'll still have more $$$ for boxes, and just random off any potential hits from left over teams like we do now. See? See? Told ya so :p (Man Im annoying huh? :LOL: )

Well, we definitely could make it 1 chosen and 1 drafted if that's what everyone wanted to do, but I'd suggest we start that in September since we've already started the August thread and things are rolling. The thing is, though, that we likely wouldn't fill all 16 slots right now so we'd end up having just 11 spots filled, giving us 10 teams that would have the hits randomized between everyone. That would be 1/3rd of the hits. :LOL:

Like I said, I'm up for whatever the group wants to do as a whole, but honestly I think we should leave it how it us until we get enough people on the waiting list that we could go ahead and fill all 16 slots.

You're close! I haven't really seen if there is a regular format for the type of products you include but if you always focus on the last 3 years (2010-2012) I would pick up the Broncos myself and maybe you could find a taker for the Rams? If it's more of a heavier focus on just the last 2 years I'd stay as is... Hope that makes sense?

Does anyone else want to enter up a few box suggestions? I'd like to make sure that we get everyone's input every month before the box selection is final. So far it looks like most of us like option 1, but that could be changed if someone has a better idea!

Does anyone else want to enter up a few box suggestions? I'd like to make sure that we get everyone's input every month before the box selection is final. So far it looks like most of us like option 1, but that could be changed if someone has a better idea!
Sounds good to Mike, no need to change from.my pov :)

Back