Looking to move 2014 Press Pass Five Star Kasey Kahne Sign. Souvenirs

Zahadum

Bench Warmer
I have a 2014 Five Star Kasey Kahne Signature Souvenirs # 15/50 I am interested in moving.
It's the one with the jumbo sheetmetal (grey) below the signature.
Being this product is so new have no idea of a fair price so shoot me an offer.
Thanks

Here's the scan of the card. Any marks noted is from the scanner/penny sleeve not on the card.

kkpp5s.jpg

Last edited:
Really want to move this how about $35 shipped?

Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me, but I lack the $$$ right now, plus I have a few packages ready to go for ya anyways! Randy better pick it up! I'm still waiting for the Davey Allison 1/1 cut auto to be hit so I can snatch it up.....after I get a loan for it! xD

Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me, but I lack the $$$ right now

It must be as have not gotten any interest on a couple of places I have it posted at this point or there is no love out there for Kasey. Well, see if I get any offers otherwise it will probably go to Commons 4 Kids.

Admirable, but I really don't consider it "common" lol
Nor do I but honestly being that the only way I seem to be able to sell any nascar cards is to make them so low in price I was basically giving them away to someone to try and flip so finally decided to start really giving them away.
Have been doing it for awhile now. http://commons4kids.org/blog/2014/01/20/mind-blowing-donation/
I give it a chance to see if I can get some money back from the box or break or trade and if not it goes. Even tried COMC with limited success and it was costing me more money.

Sales prices have become ridiculous! :eek:

I personally don't even bother trying, never really have, as I'm a collector.

Charities are an awesome way to rid yourself of excess cards, but I do like the idea of future relatives holding a card that once belonged to me, so they can connect with me, possibly even a couple of hundred years from now.

Back