Listia Help

Hey guys so I am still new to Listia and I have a few questions. How do I know when I am paid? Also like ebay do they have shipping labels you can print? Or how do they go about getting you the buyers address? Also if you could fan me I would appreciate it. I will fan you back. My username on Listia is scottybrew13. I have some awesome cards that are very cheap! Please help!

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Staff Member
I haven't sold there only bought, but I will try to answer some of your questions if possible.
How do I know when I am paid? Your "Credits" will increase, plus there will be some kind of transaction history in "Your Auctions" section of your profile

Also like ebay do they have shipping labels you can print? I don't think so, but shouldn't printing labels through Paypal work?
Or how do they go about getting you the buyers address? Buyers are required to provide sellers with their mailing address upon winning the item. If they don't provide the info the seller can't send and no credits are transferred. Another way to get the buyers address is if you charge a shipping fee (so they will have to use Paypal which gives you the address usually or send payment for shipping), it is an option but some buyers don't like to bid on auctions that charge for shipping since the main concept of Listia is to have "free" transactions with no actual money changing hands, just the credits.

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
Hey guys so I am still new to Listia and I have a few questions. How do I know when I am paid? Also like ebay do they have shipping labels you can print? Or how do they go about getting you the buyers address? Also if you could fan me I would appreciate it. I will fan you back. My username on Listia is scottybrew13. I have some awesome cards that are very cheap! Please help!
Since you are new the credits will not come to you until you until the buyer leaves feedback, that will change after you get some positive feedback, then you will receive the credits as soon as the auction ends. After the auction ends the buyer will have to send you their address, and I suggest that you put in the description that you will only send to verified addresses. If you receive payment for shipping through PayPal then you can print labels, I always do free shipping so I just have to write out the addresses. Lastly, already saw you on there and have fanned you and am bidding on one of your cards already.

rigo tovar

Collecting QBs
Not at all, you can choose whatever you want the starting bid to be, usually helps to set low to get people started on bidding,

oh ok. I started one at 20 credits and free shipping and it got to 560. other than that it has not been more than say 20 credits.

I have started all mine at 0 it seems to work just fine I normally run my auctions 3 days a lot of mine go up to 5,000 the most was 11,000 for a Turbin gu auto. Any GU/EU seem to do well for me.