Let's get these trade board moving....

Here is a scan of it:

dtautoa.jpg

LMK if it something that interest you. I am trying to get the "Bama guy" to get you a C Bennett auto. They are not having any luck right now. There job consists of hounding former Bama guys for auto's. That is all they do.

LMK
Thanks
JM

Yeah, it certainly does interest me:D

Does that guy's eBay ID happen to be bobscardshoppe or something like that? I have bought IP autos from him before. He also sells a ton of game used jerseys.

Yeah, it certainly does interest me:D

Does that guy's eBay ID happen to be bobscardshoppe or something like that? I have bought IP autos from him before. He also sells a ton of game used jerseys.

Not sure if he sells on ebay, but he is an older gentleman and geniune nice guy. But if you want the DT its yours for the Norwood. I like the Falcons you like Bama so its good to go. Just let me know
JM

Not sure if he sells on ebay, but he is an older gentleman and geniune nice guy. But if you want the DT its yours for the Norwood. I like the Falcons you like Bama so its good to go. Just let me know
JM

Hell yeah, just let me round up the Norwood.....I'll send it to you on Tuesday :cheers:

Back