Break Complete! 2023-24 Upper Deck Series 2 Tin & 2022-23 Upper Deck Series 2 Retail Hockey TWO Random Teams Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the group break video:

IMG_2536.jpeg

Live link to the team randomization video:

Okay we got another nice hockey break suggestion! Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TWO RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group break for ONE RETAIL TIN of 2023-24 UPPER DECK SERIES 2 and ONE RETAIL BOX of 2022-23 UPPER DECK SERIES 2 HOCKEY.

Box Configurations:

2023-24 Upper Deck Series 2 Retail Tin:

Configuration: 8 packs per box. 12 cards per pack. + 1 Dazzlers pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Improved the insert-to-base card ratio in each pack. Each pack now contains three (3) inserts, on average.
- Added a stunning base set parallel, which also means more Young Guns® cards to chase!

2022-23 Upper Deck Series 2 Retail Box:
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Series 2 hosts the next 250 cards of the 2022-23 Upper Deck Base Set - 200 new veterans and 50 new Young Guns®, the most anticipated rookie cards of the year!
- More Overlay Sets! Series 2 also features the continuation of these insert sets which originated with Series 1. The Series 2 portion of several of these overlay sets feature only rookies!
- New! Series 2 also boasts a handful of intriguing new insert sets
- Collect Young Guns Rookie Cards and Stunning Blue and Red Dazzlers Cards!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 16 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. Once the break is full I will randomize the list of members and teams to see who gets what teams. You will also have a chance to trade teams before we do this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. K.C._Royals! PAID Nashville Predators, Carolina Hurricanes
2. PAVI39 PAID Ottawa Senators, Arizona Coyotes
3. Obert22 PAID Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins
4. redwing40 PAID San Jose Sharks, Los Angeles Kings
5. redwing40 PAID Colorado Avalanche, Vancouver Canucks
6. HabsFan6 PAID New Jersey Devils, Seattle Kraken
7. northicehero99 PAID Vegas Golden Knights, Anaheim Ducks
8. redwing40 PAID Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Red Wings
9. dragonslayer913 Buffalo Sabres, Winnipeg Jets
10. PAVI39 PAID Edmonton Oilers, Dallas Stars
11. northicehero99 PAID Chicago Blackhawks, Pittsburgh Penguins
12. grapler135s PAID Minnesota Wild, Toronto Maple Leafs
13. dragonslayer913 St. Louis Blues, New York Islanders
14. redwing40 PAID Calgary Flames, Tampa Bay Lightning
15. AndyDrummond PAID New York Rangers, Washington Capitals
16. AndyDrummond PAID Florida Panthers, Columbus Blue Jackets

Last edited:
What teams do you collect? For the price you have a 2 in 32 chance of getting your team. :)
Yeah, I get that. Just not sure what I would do with the other teams.

She collects Habs cards and I am thinking of starting with the Blackhawks. (That would be the 1/2 a team seeing as I haven’t started yet)

Yeah, I get that. Just not sure what I would do with the other teams.

She collects Habs cards and I am thinking of starting with the Blackhawks. (That would be the 1/2 a team seeing as I haven’t started yet)
Montreal is popular and 22-23 was a good year for rookies (Guhle, Slafkovsky, and Xhekaj). Of course you also have all the historical players who played their as well. Hawks are real popular right now because of Bedard, so going to be hard to start on that one unless you want to spend a bunch on boxes this year or try breaks and get lucky. We pulled a OPC yellow Berard in the last break.

Montreal is popular and 22-23 was a good year for rookies (Guhle, Slafkovsky, and Xhekaj). Of course you also have all the historical players who played their as well. Hawks are real popular right now because of Bedard, so going to be hard to start on that one unless you want to spend a bunch on boxes this year or try breaks and get lucky. We pulled a OPC yellow Berard in the last break.
I saw that.

She has been a Habs fan since she was little, and even Bedard is promising I don’t see him being the next McDavid or Crosby. Maybe, but I won’t be paying his prices right now, just like I sold my Young Guns Lafreniere as soon as I pulled it as there was no way it was ever going to be that high again. Now you can get them for $20-30, and I sold mine for over $100. I think Bedard will do the same, but only time will tell.

I saw that.

She has been a Habs fan since she was little, and even Bedard is promising I don’t see him being the next McDavid or Crosby. Maybe, but I won’t be paying his prices right now, just like I sold my Young Guns Lafreniere as soon as I pulled it as there was no way it was ever going to be that high again. Now you can get them for $20-30, and I sold mine for over $100. I think Bedard will do the same, but only time will tell.
Nice, that she has been a fan that long. Not sure on Bedard, he seems to have some talent, but time will tell. I just dislike this era of over-hype on new players, it would be nice if they could prove themselves before the market goes stupid in pricing their RCs. I try to build the base UD set, but this hype is really testing whether I do that this year with box prices so high. $300+ for a hobby box or $100+ for a tin is just insane when most of the rookies will only be a few $ cards. I will probably try a little more and I did get some tins before they went nuts, but probably done at this point and part of me hopes you are right so box prices drop. I don't even recall McDavid's year being this crazy this fast and there were some really good rookies that year. Good luck, whatever you decide.

Back