junk for junk trade

James DeBusk

Rookie
Transactions: 18
I tried this in the baseball forum,I guess I'll try it here and see if there is anybody who hasn't seen it and may want to trade :
I can fill a 13.65 PO shipping box up full of baseball cards in very nice collectible condition for the same in football.These cards have been boxed up and kept for years.Mostly early 90's,and a handful of newer ones. I wouldn't think that there is any high dollar cards in there but who knows,I just deal in football.The cards are commons with lots of stars, hall of famers and rookies,maybe some inserts,and a few modern era cards. Premium brands,don't think I had any classic or draft type cards...If interested,let me know...

Hi,
I Would Be Interested In Trading Some Football Cards. I have Thousands Of Football Cards and Love To Trade. I Am Only Interested in Other Football Cards Myself. If Anyone Is Interested in Trading Please Let Me Know. Thanks And GOD Bless, Mike

thanks for responding to my post...I may take you up on that at a later date...but right now,I'm trying to get get all my football in order and purge the rest of my baseball

Hi,
I have Some Collectibles And The Starting Line-Up Figures Still in The package. A Few Odds And Ends. Not Many Cards. I have Already Sold Most Of My Baseball. Keeping A Few Of Them. Mostly Have Football As That is What I Collect Now. Let Me Know If You Are Interested In Trading On Some Football Cards, The Shirt, Some Collectibles etc. I have A Few More Things In Storage And I Will Pick It Up And See What All I have Left. What Do You Have?
Thanks, Mike

Back