• kenny kerr's Tyler Eifert Auto

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Welcome to the June '13 Card of The Month contest. There weren't many entries last month, but we did get one monster. Let's hope that we can do better than that this month.

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2013 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.
Good luck everyone! Now get to nominating!

Nominations

Mike's Percy Harvin Auto
harvin.jpg

franklinguy52's Russell Wilson Auto
wilson2.jpg

CardCraze's Elliot Sadler Patch
sadler.jpg

GamerRoy's Peyton Manning Medal
manning.jpg

kenny kerr's Tyler Eifert Auto
eifert.jpg

Well.. the Official Group Break yielded a few noms imo.. At least I know there's a couple I'd nominate :)

You know I've got to nominate Troy's Russell Wilson jersey/auto from this post. Troy, let's hope that something insanely awesome doesn't steal this victory from you. ;)

Thanks, Mike. But it would be quite funny if I won with this version, when I didn't win with patch version. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for the delay, folks. I'll get the poll for June's CoTM up at some point tomorrow. Been busy working on some other things lately, but it will happen. July's thread is already up, so get those nominations in for July!

Back