Votes: 1 8.3%
  • XianSPL's Ryan Zimmerman Auto Relic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will add this if ok to do so! I have waited a long time for this card

Pavel Datsyuk 01-02 UD YG

IMG_20120627_161822.jpg

So, my redemption card, by rule according to Mike, doesn't get to count in the contest... so I therefore submit these two in its place until I redeem the card and it gets sent to me:

2012 Allen & Ginter Sandy Koufax Mini No Number
2012GinterKoufaxMini.jpg

2012GinterKoufaxMiniBack.jpg

2012 Tier One Salvador Perez Silver Ink Auto #01/10 (Yay palindromes!)
2012Tier1PerezSilverAuto.jpg

Well, you arent guaranteed that the redemption will actually be the mentioned card, it might not even be an actual card yet. So people wouldnt be voting for a card, but the idea of a card.. so, yeah :)

That auto is sweeeeeeeeeeet! And palindromes rule! :D

That makes sense.

That white ink is sweeeeet though. You got some great competitors this month! I need to get my butt out to buy some stuff so I might actually be able to enter. :p

I agree, I ahd two redemptions I waited for 6 months, crazy!

Gees, I looked on Ebay for my Pavel Datsyuk YG, only one I found for $99, wonder why it took so long for me to get one, waited 4yrs to get mine!

I agree, I ahd two redemptions I waited for 6 months, crazy!

Gees, I looked on Ebay for my Pavel Datsyuk YG, only one I found for $99, wonder why it took so long for me to get one, waited 4yrs to get mine!
4 years?? Really? but theres no auto or anything?.. wow... it's a sweet card btw :)

4 years?? Really? but theres no auto or anything?.. wow... it's a sweet card btw :)

Yes Mark, 4 years in the waiting, My Money tree out back just aint producing no cash anymore, so either someone has one and wont give it up or they have one and wont give in on the price they want, so yeah 4 years, got it for $30, one on Ebay $99, couldnt pass on it for that price.

LOl! Yeah, No AU/GU # card Rookie:mellow: dont Figure! but still a sweet card to add to my PC! Which should The be Card of The Month winner for best hard to find RC! I'm proof!

How many cards can we nominate for ourselves? Cuz I just pulled a SWEET card: 2012 Ginter Ken Griffey Jr. silk #5/10

As long as they meet the rules, you can nominate as many as you want. Keep in mind, though, that they likely won't all make it into the final poll. We've been keeping it to 2 per member, I think, in the final poll. We'll try to pick the best ones, though.

Back