Jimmie Johnson Autographed Race-Used For Sale

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
WAS PLANNING ON SELLING IT, BUT A GREAT TRADE CAME MY WAY AND I HAD TO TAKE IT!

Jimmie Johnson
2011 Showcase
Autographed Sheet Metal PPI-JJ
#31/45

The Sheet Metal is BLACK, but there is a scratch on it (the white line in the picture). I wonder if Jeff Gordon "keyed" Jimmie's car? :woohoo:

Book Value is $100.00

I am asking $45.00 shipped. PayPal only.

had the wrong price on this... who wants to steal this?

Let me see how my ebay sales go this week, and if you still have it, I may take it buddy. If you can sell it in the mean time, go ahead, just need to get some funds together, but if you can sell it no worries. Bought a really nice rare Howe, and Lafleur auto tonight for my 06-07 Parkhurst set, so I'm out of money till more stuff sells.

Oh, and by the way, not sure if you got an email from ebay the other day, but I got one that offers me 200,00 free listings for the next week, so I've been listing a bunch of stuff I no longer need. I sold an older Upper Deck insert card today for $30 that I had sitting in a commons box for 10 years. :e:

It may be a good chance for you to get rid of some $5 cards you have laying around, if you have the free listings option offered.

Troy, I did get an offer from eBay for the free listings, but did not read it.

Did the "Final Fees" change? The last time eBay made a free listings offer their final fees were an additional 1%, so it was a win-win for them.

Troy, I did get an offer from eBay for the free listings, but did not read it.

Did the "Final Fees" change? The last time eBay made a free listings offer their final fees were an additional 1%, so it was a win-win for them.

It appears it is way more than when I paid .50 a listing. I looked at this last night, and they charged me $13, and change on a $180 sale, plus another buck, or so on the shipping. They are freakin loan sharks. :mad:

Randy, you still got this? I may sell off a few things to get it if so, Im in the market for a Johnson auto to get him out of the way. :)

Back