It's Prestige Day!!!!

XianSPL

Prospect
Transactions: 3
So who's gonna tear into some Prestige today??? I'm very excited for this release. Definitely hoping for some good Michael Floyd cards for my PC and would like to grab up that Eric LeGrand card. If they wanted to throw in an RG3, Luck or Claiborne auto, I'd be okay with that too. :D

I'll be making a box break video for these and will post it later (two videos, actually ... one per box). Who else is busting Prestige today???

Oh, I wish I was.. but man Im looking forward to testing it out in the group breaks :D

May you be blessed by mojo! And again.. If you land any Luck, and you wanna move it.. look no further! :p

haha, sounds good bro. I don't know what time UPS is showing up to my LCS but they open in 2 1/2 hours so ... hopefully it's there.

I'll probably wait until next month's low budget group break to open any, unless Mark and I do a box together before then. Good luck with your boxes! Can't wait to see what you pull.

Well, I JUST now got home from the card shop. UPS took forever to show up. So much waiting. But yes, I just got home and am going to begin the breaks here in about 10 minutes. I'll post the videos right after so ... I should have them up within about 45 minutes. I could do them live on my BlogTV account but ... I don't know how to use it and it'll just be easier and quicker to break these real quick and post.

BRB. hahaha

Of course, seeing that you posted that 3 hours ago, you'll probably see them when you wake up. Sorry I didn't get back earlier bud.

Of course, seeing that you posted that 3 hours ago, you'll probably see them when you wake up. Sorry I didn't get back earlier bud.

:LOL: No, Mark is a machine. He never sleeps, so most likely he'll see them as soon as they're posted. Haha!

Okay guys, I recorded them but let me just tell you, it was a train wreck. I'm uploading the videos but they're not exactly worth watching. My webcam is totally a piece of crap, doesn't focus and the lighting in the room was insanely horrible so I doubt you can even see much. I'm uploading them now because, well, they're made so I might as well but ... just be warned.

To make matters worse, the videos are way too long. I was gonna go with the super pack method which would have cut the time way down but for some reason forgot to do so.

Anyway, I'll post in a bit. The first one I had set to way too high of resolution (which is funny because the resolution still sucked) so it's taking forever to upload. Hopefully the second one will go quicker.

Ah well, lessons learned. And time to get a new webcam.

I'll list the hits when I post the videos :p

That's the way it goes when you're learning how to set things up for videos. My first view videos sounded a lot like that. :LOL: I think the main thing is to make sure you have plenty of light. The light affects the graininess of the videos in a tremendous way.

Yeah. For sure. Well, I'm moving before I'll be able to afford another box of anything so ... we'll see what it's like in my new place, then I'll adjust as necessary.

omg, bwahahaha ... so I just spent the last 35 minutes waiting for video one to upload. It finally finishes, I click on the link it gave me and it says "We're sorry, this video has been removed because it is too long."

Why'd you let me upload it in the first place then????

What a waste of time. Okay, screw it, I'm just gonna list the hits. Gimme a minute.

omg, bwahahaha ... so I just spent the last 35 minutes waiting for video one to upload. It finally finishes, I click on the link it gave me and it says "We're sorry, this video has been removed because it is too long."

Why'd you let me upload it in the first place then????
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I think the limit is 15mins :p

EDIT: Or is it only 10?..

Don't remember which came from box 1 and which came from box 2 so ... here's the list from both boxes:

Matthew Stafford Team Foundations jersey - 99/249
Dre Kirkpatrick Draft jersey - 138/199
A.J. Green Extra Points Black - 4/10
RG3 Draft SP
Nick Foles base rookie auto (on sticker) - 428/499
Justin Blackmon Draft SP
Isaiah Pead Passport auto (on card) - no number
Mark Barron Draft SP
Cameron Wake Extra Points Green - 16/25
Lavonte David Extra Points Blue - 846/999
Quinton Coples Extra Points Blue - 932/999
Luke Kuechly base rookie auto (on sticker) - 6/799
Justin Blackmon Prestigious Picks patch (one color - teal) - 63/149
Joe Adams Prestigious Picks prime patch (three color - black, teal, white) - 88/99
Eli Manning Gamers jersey - no number

and my two Tebows were #1 (1180/1500) and #12 (1008/1500)

Maybe I'll run down to Kinkos later and try to get scans.

Is that A.J. Green autographed? If so, that's a sweet hit! Sucks the Blackmon was a 1 color patch. That is definitely one of my pet peeves. Definitely not the best 2 boxes of this, for sure, but you got some pretty decent hits so it wasn't a total wash.

Back