I'm giddy - - - WCW wrastlin'

cmixer

Bench Warmer
I just found out that Rick "Dog Faced" Steiner is an elected official in my town - I eMAILed him, and he eMAILed back saying I should stop by his office later this week!

recent PIC: (top left)

BOE2006.jpg

wasn't his bit that he was really stupid almost to the retarded level. that is scary that he is an elected offiicial.:eek:

stienerandsting.jpg

Also, I want to give out a thanks to “archeebunker†who pointed out the fact that outside of real estate, Rick Steiner has taken on the challenge of being on a board of education for a school in Georgia.

Sting reiterated that fact as well last night on Impact, along with the fact of his college wrestling accolades and being one of the top sellers for Keller-Williams realty, but I wanted to find out for myself. After a few minutes of searching around on the Internet, I was able to find the Web site of the Cherokee Country School District. Low and behold – Rick Steiner is in the photo.

That’s quite the improvement for Steiner. To go from threatening to kick the crap out of the Chucky doll from Child’s Play to being on a board of education. Way to go Rick!

If he's got 8x10's, get a couple auto'd for me. I'll even pay. Tell him there are two wrestling fools in Ely, MN (on the moon to everyone else) that watch all wrestling religiously. Do something though. It's the Dog Faced Gremlin :eek:

That is pretty cool that you found that out, definitely let us know how he is when you get the chance to stop by and meet him.

If he's got 8x10's, get a couple auto'd for me. I'll even pay. Tell him there are two wrestling fools in Ely, MN (on the moon to everyone else) that watch all wrestling religiously. Do something though. It's the Dog Faced Gremlin :eek:

I'll try to get some - what "names" do you want it made out to? Just "Ely, MN"? I'm gonna try to get one made out to "TCG" as well -

If at all possible, I collect auto's on $1 bills and would obviously reimburse. In a perfect world, I'd love it personalized, "To Jeff, Best wishes (or whatever), Rick Steiner, The Dog Faced Gremlin"

CMix - Dave on one and Jon on another. Me and another dude have pretty much watched wrestling religiously since we were both six or so. PPV's haven't been missed in ages. Every Sunday it's WWF, TNA or some Japanese Hardcore Wrestling & Saturday whatever MMA PPV is on. Effing nuts on our part, but it's worth it and Steiner was a HUGE part of it in the '90's w/WCW (and for the brief time he and Scotty were with the WWF). :D

Back