If you could change just one thing...

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We are constantly looking for ways to improve TCZ and make the site better for our members, and more appealing to other collectors. So, we want to get some ideas from our members, as to what they'd like to see different here.

If you could change just one thing about TCZ, what would it be?

Besides the member count? :p

I honestly feel that we've come up with a lot of great, innovative ideas on here in TCZ short time on the big ole web.. BUT! My mind is racing non stop.. And you know I hit you up with every idea, no matter how silly they are :LOL: And I do believe some are still being worked on (he said with a smug smile :D )

As always, we're still looking for ways to make TCZ better. I know most of you probably already have at least 1 thing in mind that you'd like to see different here. Please, share those thoughts here so we can discuss them and see about getting them added to the site.

Once again I'd like to ask all of our members this question. While we're constantly trying to think of things we can do to make the site better, this site truly is built for you guys/gals (the members). That said, we'd like to mold the site into whatever it is you guys think we need. If you can think of anything, please let us know here.

Ok I think a third party should be used for trades for a Example Franklinguy and I come up with a trade we then send it to Mike and then he sends it to us. We pay a small fee using paypal per trade in turn it takes out the what ifs and also make the forum some extra cash for prizes or upgrades.

That may be something to consider and discuss in the future. I certainly wouldn't want to do that for every trade on the site, especially when things pick up more. I've also always been pretty insistent that everyone do their research on their trading partners and only trade at their own risk. Again, though, this is something that the team will discuss in the future. Thanks for the suggestion. That's definitely one I've never thought of, or heard, before.

I'm curious to see what the character limit is on a post, actually. I was working on posting my master insert/RC list, and I couldn't seem to trim it down enough to get it posted. It's a BIG list mind you, but I wasn't even able to get 1-2 teams worth of cards posted.

What IS the character limit? And is there any chance of expanding it?

I'm curious to see what the character limit is on a post, actually. I was working on posting my master insert/RC list, and I couldn't seem to trim it down enough to get it posted. It's a BIG list mind you, but I wasn't even able to get 1-2 teams worth of cards posted.

What IS the character limit? And is there any chance of expanding it?

Thanks for the suggestion, Sam. I never even realized what the character limit was. It's disabled now. If it becomes a problem we may set an actual limit but, until then, just go crazy. ;)

Back