Huge, mixed mail day vid..

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Rating: 7 (100%)
I really need to start remembering to do these before the stack gets this big :LOL:

[video=youtube_share;ssuG2xfrre8]http://youtu.be/ssuG2xfrre8[/video]

Cool_Hand_Flash

Peyton 2011 Five Star base /129

From Mikes Crown Roayle break, right here on TCZ
Peyton Kings of the NFL insert

From the same break, A Patriots QB, but not the right one :p
Zac Robinson Auto /50

Freebie from Mike.. "I dont know what to do with it" pffffft! And then I got it :LOL:
CaM Newton 2011 Totally Certified insert

And to finish it off..

Quinton Coples Leaf Valiant auto

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Rating: 78 (100%)
That was one huge mailday vid Mark. You're definitely going to have to do them a lot sooner. I think I'm going to start doing mailday videos every time I receive a package, even if I know it's just base! :LOL:

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Staff Member
Rating: 25 (100%)
Some nice stuff. cool set of Shawn Johnson's for the Olympics would that be a "medal set" or still considered a "rainbow set"? I think I'll go with "Medal Set" that sounds cooler. Plus w/ just 4 cards it isn't too Herculean a task to get a set unlike many of the "rainbows" which end up being what about 9/10 cards?

Cool_Hand_Flash

nice vid! and nice collection
Thanks Brad :)

That was one huge mailday vid Mark. You're definitely going to have to do them a lot sooner. I think I'm going to start doing mailday videos every time I receive a package, even if I know it's just base! :LOL:
:LOL: Go for it!.. and thanks again for helping me out so often with cards my friend :)

Some nice stuff. cool set of Shawn Johnson's for the Olympics would that be a "medal set" or still considered a "rainbow set"? I think I'll go with "Medal Set" that sounds cooler. Plus w/ just 4 cards it isn't too Herculean a task to get a set unlike many of the "rainbows" which end up being what about 9/10 cards?
Guess you could call em that. I was lucky to find an auction with all four for $10, guess he didnt know what the silver and gold go for on their own :p And normally those rainbows are base, ref, /400-ish, /250-ish, /100, /50, /25, /10, /1.. with variations of course. So yes, you're right, way less complicated to assemble that "Medal Set" :)

Cool_Hand_Flash

Added pics of the new ones in post #2 :)

Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash

Sound about half sick. Otherwise, always a good vid
Thanks Jon :9

I have no clue as to why, but my voice was acting funny :LOL: