How many UFC/MMA card collectors here?

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
How many of you collect UFC/MMA cards? Before TCZ I, honestly, never even considered collecting them. However, once we started our partnership with LiveCaseBreak before, I started buying in to their UFC group breaks from time to time. Getting some nice hits in those breaks really got me to paying attention to the sport, in terms of collecting. So these days, there is 1 more sport that has my collecting interest.

How about y'all? Do y'all collect UFC/MMA cards at all? If not, what are you waiting for! ;)

I have gotten a few cards. Got a sweet GSP trunk one for my friend last week, multiple colors. But since im done collecting for now i sold them

Well.. I do. I collect everything it seems o_O

I PC Vitor Belfort, and I wanna PC Ronda Rousey, but her prices are insane, so its a 1 card PC lol I semi collect a few others, Randy Couture, Forrest Griffin and WWE/UFC crossover Brock Lesnar.

I have a tough time affording to keep up with Baseball and Football, so I try to stay out of the extras.

The cards that I got in the group breaks are still the only UFC cards I have, but I do plan to add more in the future. I just can't get enough of watching guys kick the crap out of each other! :LOL:

Back