How do you ship your trading cards?

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Last night I was getting some cards ready to ship and was just wondering how y'all ship your cards.

When I ship cards I place all base cards, and low end inserts, in team bags. Those don't get penny sleeves. Just right into the team bags. For everything else, they go into penny sleeves, toploaders, and then they also go into team bags. Once I have all the team bags ready, I wrap them in a single layer of bubble wrap. Depending on how many cards are being sent, I'll sometimes make 2 stacks, each with a layer of bubble wrap. Then all of that goes into a bubble mailer.

The only exception to this is when I'm using a magnetic or screw type holder. Those don't go into team bags, but they're still wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap before going into the bubble mailer.

Obviously my method isn't the only way, and maybe it's a bit overkill, but I do feel comfortable dropping that into a post box. So, how do y'all ship?

I generally use the same methods, except I usually don't wrap it all in the bubble wrap.

Pretty much the same.. but I put a decoy/dummy/filler at he front and back of the stacks, both in toploaders and with out to protect extra.. then in a team bag.. and I almost always send candy along with the cards :flapper:

Back